No Products in the Cart
EZ Mount Thin Cling Mounting Foam 8.5" x 11" 1 Sheet
The EZ Mount System is a great way to use & store unmounted stamps - it's 'EZ"! Once your stamps are mounted with EZ Mount you can use the same acrylic blocks over & over without leaving any sticky mess. EZ Mount will always stick to a smooth clean surface and works with all unmounted stamps. Using this system you can store hundreds of stamps in one binder. Index your panels by stamping images on paper and store in the binder with your stamps. Mounting foam sheets are 8.5 x 11". It's this easy:
1. Peel the printed blueliner to expose the adhesive side of the foam and mount it to your stamp.
2. Trim the excess rubber and foam close to the design with a pair of Scissors.
3. Remove the paper liner from the other side which will expose the static cling.
4. Your stamp is now ready to be temporarily mounted on an acrylic block for stamping.You can also unmount wooden stamps & convert them to EZ Mount stamps.
1. Place the wood-mounted stamp in your microwave for 5 - 15 seconds depending on the size of the stamp.
2. The glue should now be loose enough to peel the rubber away from the foam. Rub off any leftover glue and clean with alcohol.
3. Cut out a piece of EZ Mount foam a little bigger than your stamp with a scissor.
4. Peel the printed blueliner to expose the adhesive side of the foam and mount it to your cleaned rubber stamp.
5. Trim away excess foam to the edge of the rubber. (If this makes your scissors sticky clean them with alcohol). Remove the paper liner from the other side which will expose the static cling.
6. Use your newly mounted stamps with an acrylic block or store them on a storage panel or folder.1/16 Thickness - The perfect solution for small stamps or stamps that come already mounted to a double-sided adhesive foam. EZMount Static Cling Mounting Foam. allows you to make any rubber stamp into an EZMount stamp that clings perfectly to an acrylic block. No sticky mess and never wears out. Simply cut out your EZ Mount to the shape and size of your stamp; adhere to it and you are ready for any acrylic block.