No Products in the Cart
Due to popular demand, we have allowed our customers to Backorder and Pre-Order products on our website. How do you know if an item is on backorder or is a pre-order item? At the end of the product name we include a notification which will show you if the product is a backorder or pre-order. You may also review the product’s description for an expected/available shipping date.
Here is the information you need to know regarding Backorders and Pre-Orders:
1. If the product have Pre-Order/Back-Order on the product name you will be able to order it even if it show out of stock. To see the estimate time of arrival (ETA) please click on the product name.
2. If the product DOES NOT have Pre-Order/Back-Order on the product name that mean this item recently sold out and we will update the ETA within the next 48 business hours. If the system allow, you can back-order it and our staff will update you with it ETA when we process the order.
Pre-orders are advance purchases made on merchandise scheduled to ship at a future date. These items are ordered and reserved for you. At that time, they are taken out of our available stock. We will ship them to you as soon as they arrive in our store.
You may Pre-Order Merchandise in one of two ways:
- 1. You may pre-order merchandise right from our website and PAY IN FULL for your items at the time the order is placed -- your credit card is charged at that time for your entire purchase.
- 2. You may e-mail us with your pre-order list and we will take a 50% deposit on the items you wish to pre-order. When your entire order is ready to ship, the balance will be charged once your merchandise arrives at our store. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Pre-Order and please include product name.
Because the items you order are purchased especially for you and will no longer be available for others to purchase, a cancelled Pre-Order is subject to a 10% cancellation fee of the total cancelled portion of the order. This is done also because as our inventory is purchased, we re-order based on available stock. Any amount paid towards a Pre-Order is eligible for a store credit only. Pre-orders that have been completely paid for and then canceled will receive store credit in the amount of the pre-order, less the cancellation fee.
We are delighted to announce that we are now offering a Backorder Service on our best selling items. This means that for those best selling items that are temporarily out of stock you will be able to reserve them ready for delivery to you when they come back in stock. The items with Backorder Service availability will be marked on the product page as follows:.
Backordered (Available on: MM/DD/YYYY)
- How does the Backorder Service Work?
You can place your order on an item on backorder in the regular manner knowing that the delivery will not take place until the item(s) is in stock. The date that it will be in stock is specified in the Product Page in the Description. Once the item is in stock it will be shipped within 24 hours. Your credit card is charged immediately once the order is placed.If you wish to change your order after you have placed it and prior to it being shipped, you can email us at email@example.com subject line Order Revise – Order #______ for further assistance.
Shipping of Pre-Orders & Back-Orders
MarkerPop! is NOT responsible for Pre-Orders/Back-Orders that arrive late due to manufacturer delays. We consider the expected delivery date up through 30 days later than expected to still be "On Schedule".
Unfortunately, there are times when a manufacturer is unable to fulfill our complete order. If this is the case, you will be notified via email and a store credit will be issued to you once we hear back from you. This includes times when the manufacturer decides not to produce a certain product or does not ship us a particular product for any reason.
If current, in-stock items are purchased at the same time as pre-orders or back-orders, we will normally wait to ship all items together as long as the preorder item(s) is expected to arrive within a "reasonable" amount of time. If you want the in stock items to ship immediately, place them in a separate order.
Our Free Shipping policy applies to single orders, and is not intended to provide multiple shipments of items in a single order. In cases where multiple shipments of a single order are requested, those orders may be subject to additional shipping charges.
If you wish to change your order after you have placed it and prior to it being shipped, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org line Order Revise – Order #______ for further assistance.
If there is something that we haven't answered here please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.