No Products in the Cart
Winsor & Newton Watercolor Marker - 522 Phthalo Green
Winsor & Newton Watercolor Marker are professional-grade markers to create beautiful watercolor art without the mess or inconvenience of conventional paints! You won't find another marker quite like these ones. Loaded with vibrant, highly pigmented watercolor ink, they can be used on their own, blended together, or mixed with any other water-soluble media to create soft and vibrant wash effects. The markers feature a fine tip on one end for details and line work, and on the other end is a felt brush tip for expressive lines and sweeping strokes. Blending varies depending on the paper you use, but they're designed to make gorgeous washes when combined with water. To see them at their best, always use them with our Winsor & Newton Water Colour Marker Pads. Recommendation Store the pen horizontally to maintain an even saturation of ink in each tip. Storing the pen vertically may result in the bottom tip drawing darker than the top tip due to ink pooling. When blending inks with water, results will vary depending on the paper used.
• Available in 36 colors
• Comes in sets or single.s
• Dual Tip: fine bullet tip on and flexible brush tip
• Highly pigmented, water-based ink
• Store the pen horizontally to maintain an even saturation of ink
• Designed to make gorgeous washes when combined with water
• Disclaimer: This picture is for reference only and is not to be used for final color matching. Shades may vary due to the color and resolution of your computer screen.