COPIC Coloring Guide Level 1 by Annie's Attic Paper Crafts
This book is the go-to resource for all crafters and coloring artists. In its 64 pages, discover:
• Technique tutorials by COPIC experts Colleen Schaan and Marianne Walker, who travel extensively to pass on their expertise to art and craft enthusiasts.
• A clear explanation of the COPIC numbering system that will help you know which colors to blend for best results.
• The COPIC markers color chart.
• Tips on how to choose and recreate beautiful blending groups.
• Sample projects from Colleen, Marianne and other COPIC coloring specialists. Recreate these paper projects with the step-by-step instructions, or use them to inspire great card-making ideas!
• The COPIC Coloring Guide™ will help you create impressive cards for all occasions. You’ve got the right tools. Now it's time to use them to their potential.
• Skill Level
: Beginner to Intermediate
: Colleen Schaan &Marianne Walker