EZ Mount Static Cling Mounting Foam 8.5"x 11" 1 Sheet
The EZ Mount System is a great way to use & store unmounted stamps - it's 'EZ"! Once your stamps are mounted with EZ Mount you can use the same acrylic blocks over & over without leaving any sticky mess. EZ Mount will always stick to a smooth clean surface and works with all unmounted stamps. Using this system you can store hundreds of stamps in one binder. Index your panels by stamping images on paper and store in the binder with your stamps. Mounting foam sheets are 8.5 x 11". It's this easy:
1. Peel the printed blue liner to expose the adhesive side of the foam and mount to your stamp.
2. Trim the excess rubber and foam close to the design with a pair of Scissors.
3. Remove the paper liner from the other side which will expose the static cling.
4. Your stamp is now ready to be temporarily mounted on an acrylic block for stamping.
1. Place wood mounted stamp in your microwave for 5 - 15 seconds depending on the size of the stamp.
2. The glue should now be loose enough to peel the rubber away from the foam. Rub off any left over glue and clean with alcohol.
3. Cut out a piece of EZ Mount foam a little bigger than your stamp with scissor.
4. Peel the printed blue liner to expose the adhesive side of the foam and mount to your cleaned rubber stamp.
5. Trim away excess foam to the edge of the rubber. (If this makes your scissors sticky clean them with alcohol). Remove the paper liner from the other side which will expose the static cling.
6. Use your newly mounted stamps with an acrylic block or store on a storage panel or folder.