1. How do I place an order?
2. I'm having trouble placing an order on your website. What should I do??
3. Can I place my order over the phone?
4. What is the fastest way to order?
5. What payment method do you accept?
6. How can I change/modify an order?
7. What if my package is lost or damage?
8. Can you ship to an address other than my billing address?
9. Do you ship to APO/FPO and U.S. Territories?
10. I entered the wrong shipping address and now my package is in transit. What can I do about this?
11. How do I track my order shipment?
12. What if my product is out of stock?
13. How do I cancel an order?
14. What is Pre-Order?
15. Can I place an in stock & pre-order items in one order?
16. How do I cancel my preorder?
17. Are all products on this site "new"?
18. In which state is sales tax applied to my order?
- You can visit our store in Fountain Valley, CA or place an order online (Visit the page of the product you want to buy, enter the quantity you like, and click the "Add to Cart" button. Do this for each product in turn.
- To get estimate shipping cost and tax , please choose your country or enter your zip code and click "Get a Quote". Once this is done please click "Proceed to Checkout".
- The checkout system will guide you through our secure one page checkout process.
You may need to up-date certain settings and functions in your computer. Here is a brief list of what needs to be done:
1. Print your cart or move the products to your wishlist so you won't lose this information.
2. You need to add www.markerpop.com to your Allowed Websites.
4. If you are placing an order at your work please remember that many company will have a firewall or restriction that will not allow you to fully browse on our website. Therefore, please contact your adminstration for access.
Instruction to Enable Cookies & Javascrip for Google Chromes - view instruction.
Instruction to Enable Cookies & Javascrip for Mozilla Firefox - view instruction.
- No, we won’t accept any orders by telephone; we prefer the order be placed online. It is much easier to protect your personal information online, as no one can see it; not even our employees. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology so you never have to worry about your credit card number. We also find that the information is more accurate & precise when you enter it yourself rather than taking the information by telephone.
- Just to reiterate, without a doubt, the fastest most accurate way to place your order is online and pay with your credit card on our secure server. Your order will enjoy immediate attention when placed online.
- MarkerPOP.com now accepts Visa, Mastercards, Discover and PayPal (PayPal accept American Expres), the safer, easier way to pay online. Speed through checkout whenever you shop online. Plus, pay with your credit card without exposing your credit card number.
- You may request a change to your order, provided that your order has not already been processed and shipped. Please e-mail your exact changes with an invoice number to our processing department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our very best to accommodate your request.
- MarkerPOP is Not Responsible for Lost or Damaged Packages due to the shipping company, therefore please inquire about shipping insurance during checkout.
- Yes, MarkerPOP.com allows you to ship to an address other than your billing address anywhere in the United States. However, we do require that you provide us with the billing address that matches your card institution's records. We recommend that you contact your card institution to update them with your approved secondary ship-to addresses. Please note that orders above $300 may be placed on hold if we are unable to confirm the billing information with your credit card bank. Please review your billing address prior to submitting your order.
Please click view instruction for detail of how you can add a billing and shipping address during checkout - view instruction.
- MarkerPOP will only ship international order to the address that matches with the credit card institution and all order above $300.00 will required additional verification.
- We ship to APO/FPO U.S. Military addresses and U.S. Territories. We ship all orders via USPS Priority Mail to APO/FPO U.S. Military addresses and U.S. Territories. We are not able to ship Express service to APO/FPO U.S. Military addresses. Due to world events impacting the United States and other countries, shipments to certain military addresses may be delayed.
- Unfortunately, once the package has left our warehouse we cannot change the shipping address. Please provide us with an accurate address so that this will not happen, otherwise we will have to charge you the same shipping fee to resend it.
- You should receive an email with shipment details, including a reference number, as soon as your order ships. If you do not receive this information after 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and one of our representatives will provide you with the information within 1 business day.
- To cancel an order, you will need to contact a Customer Service representative at firstname.lastname@example.org please make sure you included your information and the order number. If you cancel an order before it ships, a refund will be issued to your credit card within 2-3 business days. If you request cancellation of an order after the order has shipped, you will be responsible for all shipping charges even if you refuse the package and do not sign for the delivery.
- We try our best to keep all items in stock, but in the event an item you purchased is back ordered or out of stock, we will send you an e-mail or contact you. We will inform you when we expect to receive our restock of the item or we may offer you the item in a different size or package. You can decide to either have us ship it to you, or you will have the opportunity to change or cancel your order.
- Pre-order may appear on products that have temporarily run out of stock and or newly announced/released products. These products will generally arrive at the MarkerPOP's warehouse within several weeks or less. This allows MarkerPOP Shops to provide you with the opportunity to purchase today’s hottest products with one easy visit. Pre-order products typically ship within 2-4 weeks, but can take longer in some cases. Estimated Time to Ship is indicated by the product name.
- We hold all items (In-Stock/Pre-order/Special Order) until the complete order is ready to ship, we highly recommend creating multiple orders when ordering both in-stock and special or pre-order items. All pre-orders will be charged at the time the order is placed.
- Pre-order products cancelled after 24 hours of purchase are subject to a 15% cancellation fee. If the length of time exceeds our maximum estimated time to ship, the cancellation fee will be waived.
Yes, all of our products are 100% Authentic, brand new, unopened, and still in their original packaging from iCopic manufacturer directly from Japan.
A 8% sales tax is applied to your entire order and to all orders shipped to California. For additional information regarding to CA taxes please refer to the link below.