Copic Wide Marker 0-W Colorless Blender Color
COPIC Wide markers make a stroke about ¾" wide. At three times the width of any other COPIC marker, the COPIC Wide marker offers the smoothest, most consistent coverage over large areas. It is ideal for architectural drawings, backgrounds, and calligraphy. In addition, the tip of the nib offers a nice fine point for detail work.
The marker is designed with an oval body profile to be roll resistant on working surfaces. The solid polypropylene body is both smooth and comfortable, for a perfect, controllable grip. A precise and positive colored capping system provides for instant color selection.
- Flat body profile is roll resistant on working surfaces.
- Solid polypropylene body is easy to hold and comfortable, for a perfect, controllable grip.
- Durable polyester nibs are easily replaceable and come in two types: Extra Broad or Broad Calligraphy.
- Wide Markers come in 36 color and are refillable with Various Inks.
- Electronic production guarantees consistency of both color and output.
- Precise and positive colored capping system provides for instant color selection.
- Body inscriptions and symbols are wear resistant and easily cleaned with COPIC cleaner.
"In compliance with the Copic manufacturer, Too Corporation, we may only ship the Copic line to addresses in North America, the Caribbean islands and the Hawaiian Islands, not including Oahu."
|Sets or Singles||Single|